Property Insurance
Page Divider

Building and Content Insurance - Coverage for direct physical loss or damage to state owned property based on specific covered causes of loss subject to a $1000 deductible. All burglary claims must include a police report. Additional information can be obtained in the State Owned Building and Personal Property Agreement.

All Risk Property Insurance - Coverage for leased equipment, state owned property in transit and other miscellaneous property exposures subject to a $500.00 deductible. Additional information can be reviewed in the Special Property All Risk (SPAR) Agreement.

  • Fine Art - Coverage provided for works of art, antiques, or artifacts owned by the University or in the University's care, custody, or control. Loaned items must be supported by a written agreement. The fine art needs to be supported by a current appraisal to establish valuation.
  • Hull - Coverage for incidental damage to aircraft and watercraft owned and used by UGA.
  • Non-State Owned Property Non-state owned (leased/loaned) property in a department's care, custody or control for which the UGA is responsible.  Coverage needs to be secured via the Special Property All Risk Agreement.
  • Transient Property - Transient coverage will apply to State owned equipment that will be used off campus and must have an authorized and approved Off Campus Use Form.  In addition coverage applies to the following classes of equipment to include golf carts, backhoes, tractors and other equipment types that have been inventoried and scheduled for SPAR coverage.